Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday afternoon







Its Saturday afternoon, just come arrived back from voting again (the second time in about a month) - first it was for a new Federal MP, and this time to replace him as he was our State representative. I just received another couple of photos - my friend, Dean, takes the photos for me, I think he does an absolutely marvellous job. This time the first one has black crystals with gold casings; second is the most gorgeous mauvey pink with filigree silver inbetween; the third one has crystals set in a fine rolled gold setting, and the colour is fantastic; and last but not least, is one of my favourites - copper and greenish copper adorned with an abstract pattern. I forgot to mention, all the crystals are fine Austrian crystals and the clasps are "magnetic clasps" . Dean is taking some more photos for me, so will add them as they arrive. Look forward to any comments. Must go and do some "real" work like gardening.
Ciao



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Helen. Your jewelry is also very beautiful, but more importantly so unique! Your photos are lovely. I would like to add you to my blogging links :-D

Isabella's Beads

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments. I also will be following your blog

Helen